PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday-Back to School Edition

I'm having so much fun with these Back to School posts! I hope you are, too! 
Today for My Favorite Things Thursday I made a special round up of my favorite Back to School projects. Enjoy! 

Apple Macarons by Mindy and Crystal at Creative Juice






Back to School Printables by Jamie, Jodie, and Jennifer at Eighteen25



Smart Cookie Printable Tag by Jamie, Jodi, and Jennifer at Eighteen25



Lunch Bag by Ellen at The Long Thread











Back to School Headband available for purchase at looking4lilly Etsy shop


What I Like Most About my Classroom Print by Jamie, Jodi, and Jennifer at eighteen25

If you were featured today, feel free to grab a button!
Miss Lovie Creations
See you tomorrow for another great guest post!
Check out the other Back to School Projects here!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad