PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday from Hilton Head Island!

Hello! 
I'm coming to you today from Bluffton, South Carolina! We're here visiting Matt's family and having the best time. 
We've lunched on River Street in Savannah...
 We've gone to Hunting Island National Park and have gone to the beach and up into a great light house. 

And we've gotten to spend some precious time with Matt's niece. 
The Very Hungry Caterpillar is the best book to get snuggly to...
And sometime soon we're going to go parasailing. I haven't done that since I was in 8th grade so we'll see how that goes. :)

How is your week going?!

On to my favorites. :)

Chain Knock Off Necklace by Rebecca at My Girlish Whims
I've always loved that necklace from Lauren Elan. It has been on  my "To Knockoff" List forever. Rebecca did a fabulous job on hers! Go check out the tutorial.
Hexagon Applique Tote How-To by Vanessa at VandCo
Love this great and easy applique technique. The style of this bag is so great, too. The fabrics are perfect and bright colors are great for summer.

Color Block Tank Dress by Katy at Sweet Verbena
LOVING this from Katy. I've been thinking about doing a color block skirt myself, lately, but I think I might just follow this tutorial and make one of these! You should, too.

Sweet and Simple Pincushion by Carrie at Hooked on Decorating via  Craft-O-Maniac
I've been on the lookout for cute pincushion tutorials since mine is really sad. I love this one. It really is easy, too!
Dresser Makeover by Melody atMy Passion for Decor
Hello, dream dresser. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Black Velvet Chair Makeover by Julia at 551East via Chi Chi Studio
AH! I love the gold. You really have GOT to go check out the before of this chair. Great makeover.
DIY Fringed Favor Bags by  at Lulu the Baker
Well, these could not be any cuter. What a wonderful idea. You could put that fringe on the bottom of brown paper gift bags, too for some easy diy gift wrap.

Summer Mantel by Stacey at Embracing Change
LOVING this summer mantel. All the details on the mantel are perfect, daisies in a mason jar with twine bows, a red lantern, a tiny ship, a white nautical wheel, etc. You need to go check out her detail pictures of this one.

I hope you enjoyed my favorites this week!

If you were featured, I'd love it if you grabbed a button! 

Miss Lovie Creations

Have a wonderful week and weekend!
Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad