PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Monday, June 25, 2012

4th of July Decor Idea and So You Think You're Crafty Starts Today!

If you're still looking for some easy 4th of July decor, here's a wreath I made last summer that you can make in a couple hours. I love all the ruffles and various fabrics. 

And check this out...
It was THE Top project on All Holiday Crafts' 4th of July Crafts page the other day. Woo hoo! 

If you want the tutorial for it, click here

Also, Season 12 of So You Think You're Crafty officially begins today! 



I'd love it if you'd go over and check out all the "Scrappy Projects!" Vote for your favorite...it might just be mine! I can't wait to share the project I made for it on my blog next week! 

Photobucket

1 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a fabulous wreath! SO festive and fun! :) :) xo Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad