PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello!! and A Weekend Adventure

Hello! It's been awhile. 
I've been pretty overwhelmed with work and grad school. I'm hoping things will all slow down in a month or two as a finish up my masters classes. In the meantime, I plan to pop in here and there as much as possible. I will try to keep up with My Favorite Things Thursdays and I'll do some crafts here and there. I hate that I can't put as much time into Miss Lovie as it deserves, but sometimes, you just can't do it all! I do have a fun Spring kids' craft tutorial coming up soon. 

This week my school is on Spring Break. Today I am enjoying a couple days with my family in Lexington, Kentucky before I go back home to do some serious work on my grad school projects. Here are some pictures of the fun girls weekend I just got back from in Asheville, North Carolina. My friend is getting married and several of us went to visit her and stayed in a cabin and enjoyed each other's company.
 How cute are these cozies my friend Annie made for all of the Bridesmaids?!!
Precious.

 We visited the Biltmore. So fun and beautiful. We did the full audio tour and wine tasting. By the end of our long, fun day, you could hear any of us say, "Who needs a beach on Spring Break?! We've got the Biltmore!" haha.




I think the tulip gardens were my favorite



We also went hiking. It was the hardest hike I've ever gone on in my life. It was 4.2 miles of constant incline and large rocks. And, yes. I do have on a trench coat. You gotta be stylish at all times. No, not really. I forgot my jacket and a friend let me borrow whatever was in her car so I wouldn't freeze. Ha! 

 The best way to take on this steep stretch of the trail was to run it evidently.

Gorgeous.
Hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my little Asheville Adventure. Check back soon for my kids' spring craft! 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a pretty useful piece of information! I'm only getting started with this, but I'm getting a lot more comfortable with it! Thank you, Large air separation unit and keep up the fantastic work.

mindnasium said...

After reading this article, I must commend the Kids Activity Center Near Floral Park efforts and be grateful for learning about this informative content.

Procurement Resource said...

Procurement Resources is a website providing detailed price trends where you will find detailed information about more than 500 products, here you will find detailed price trends for many products like ethanol price, toluene price. Then definitely visit the website of Procurement Resources once.

Bexzatik said...

Pirate Truffle strain has strong amber undertones and fluffy rounded dark olive green nugs. A dense layer of very thick vivid amber crystal trichomes coats the bright furry hairs. This offers a fresh and fruity aroma combined with rich chestnuts and mouth-watering cookies. These Trufflez Strains are mostly used to treat chronic fatigue, stress and migraine.

Smartphone Crunch said...

experience, Realme 8 Pro is the best choice.
Companies like Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi are producing the best budget gaming phones to meet increasing demand. If you wonder which gaming smartphone you should buy, we are enlisting a few phones equipped with powerful processors, improved battery life, and display with a high refresh rate to support a non-stop gaming experience.

mindnasium said...

This is a fantastic post about cuisines and Restaurants Coupon. For this article, the author has chosen unique facts.

oliver smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oliver smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad