PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Heart-Stitched Valentines

I know, I know. Valentine's is over. Like, way over. But I promised I'd share so here we are! 
These are the valentines I made for my kinder kids in my classroom this year.  They were too cute not to share with you, don't you think?!
 I love the way they turned out. 
 I simply made the printable on picnik and left the space at the top open for the fabric hearts. Then I printed them on card stock, rounded the edges, and zig zag stitched the hearts I cut from fabric onto them in a U-shape. Easy. 
 And I had to include a treat. I was excited to find these Fruit by the Foots so I didn't have to give them even more candy than I knew they'd be getting already! 
Even though they're a week late, I hope you like them! 
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! And a great week!
Thanks for reading.
Pin It
 Photobucket

1 comments:

Sugarr2518 said...

These are really just too cute and I'm sure your kinder kids loved them:) This gives me an idea for my class for next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad